Hai all ,
  To build a LFS System is it necessary the host system should have 2.6
kernel or higher and GCC3.0 or higher .....
  Can LFS be built taking any distro as host system.... Bcz we have to
build our distro based on Debian ... But installing debian with all the
packages is tedious ....
Is thr any way to install the whole debian binary dump at a time from the
local repository location .. instead of specifying each package name with
apt_get command ......

Can any one reply to this ...

Regards
Chandu