Am Monday 09 January 2006 23:38 schrieben Sie:
>> one of LFS6.1 I have to have kernel >2.6.
>> Please help from driving crazy :-[

>There's a LiveCD made just for building LFS:
>http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/livecd/

Well, that's just the place where I did get all the files

>That CD should contain all of the correct versions of tools for you to
>build LFS.

Absolutly right. BUT!
You can't do anything with all this nice packages, they are all of
no use. One might present them to grandma, but neither oneself
nor grandma can do anything with it when you don't have
a LINUX Kernel not 2.6 on a single machine.
The liveCD in that place in not bootable. So if burnt on a CD
you can decorate your bicycle with it, nothing else.
I do have a bootable LiveCD, but not from there and it is quite old.
So what to do with that friendly hint?

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word-, HTML- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
 Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html