Smartboy wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:25 AM, Justin P. Mattock
> <justinmatt...@gmail.com <mailto:justinmatt...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Smartboy wrote:
>     > On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 7:21 AM, Justin P. Mattock
>     > <justinmatt...@gmail.com <mailto:justinmatt...@gmail.com>
>     <mailto:justinmatt...@gmail.com <mailto:justinmatt...@gmail.com>>>
>     wrote:
>     >
>     >     khaled gouaich wrote:
>     > > Hi Mike,
>     > > Thanks for the advice. I'll look for more informations about
>     >     making LiveCD.
>     > > If you get some time, please can you show me the way how you
>     >     made it.
>     > >
>     > > 2009/7/27 Mike McCarty<mike.mcca...@sbcglobal.net
>     <mailto:mike.mcca...@sbcglobal.net>
>     > <mailto:mike.mcca...@sbcglobal.net
>     <mailto:mike.mcca...@sbcglobal.net>>>:
>     > >
>     > >> khaled gouaich wrote:
>     > >>
>     > >>> Hi all,
>     > >>> I need help for making LFS bootable iso.
>     > >>> I have already googled about how making an bootable iso but i
>     >     have no
>     > >>> idea how should i process -_-
>     > >>> If some one did it yet, please i need to know all the steps.
>     > >>> Thanks.
>     > >>>
>     > >> You could read about AnyLive and get some thoughts there. I went
>     > >> and looked briefly, but couldn't find the information quickly
>     > >> on the web. I've got it on my machine, but I've got no time
>     > >> right now.
>     > >>
>     > >> Mike
>     > >> --
>     > >>
>     p="p=%c%s%c;main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}";main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}
>     > >> Oppose globalization and One World Governments like the UN.
>     > >> This message made from 100% recycled bits.
>     > >> You have found the bank of Larn.
>     > >> I speak only for myself, and I am unanimous in that!
>     > >> --
>     > >> http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/lfs-support
>     > >> FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/faq.html
>     > >> Unsubscribe: See the above information page
>     > >>
>     > >>
>     >     There's that app called mastersys or something like that.
>     >
>     >     Justin P. Mattock
>     >     --
>     > http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/lfs-support
>     >     FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/faq.html
>     >     Unsubscribe: See the above information page
>     >
>     >
>     > Remastersys is *buntu/Debian-only, which means if your distro isn't
>     > compatible with them, I don't think it will work.
>     >
> [...]
At the moment I just used "cp -p"
to an external usb stick.
(this way I can always copy everything to the disk
if need be).
I'm wondering if loading an ubuntu livecd
then installing remstersys(on the livecd) might work.
(but probably wont). then just tell remastersys
where/what root you want as a livecd.

Justin P. Mattock