William,

Stupid or ignorant?  In any case, simply mis-pasted the file name.

I don't suppose it's stupid to spell the word "actually" as "acually" or
idiotic to spell the word "just" as "jujst" as you did in your reply.
Your reply "that did not mean to be offensive"?

My mis-paste was neither stupid nor idiotic, simply an oversight.  I beg
you patience.  Pardon the appearance of stupidity or idiocy.  As shall I.

I assure you I am making every effort to "follow the directions".
However, you might find this surprising, but the directions are on
several occasions quite vague.

I am taking rather fastidiously accurate notes as I move through the
build process and will share those areas of "vagueness" in the future.

Thanks for your attention.

robert