Hi
I seem to be stuck at the gmp configure stage
 ABI=32 ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-cxx --enable-mpbsd
checking build system type... core2-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... core2-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /tools/bin/install -c
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /tools/bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking ABI=32
checking compiler gcc -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer ... no
checking compiler gcc -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer ... yes
checking compiler gcc -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer has sizeof(long)==4... no
checking compiler icc -no-gcc ... no
checking whether cc is gcc... yes
checking compiler cc -m32 -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer ... no
checking compiler cc -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer ... yes
checking compiler cc -O2 -pedantic -fomit-frame-pointer has sizeof(long)==4... no configure: error: could not find a working compiler, see config.log for details
Now up til now its has had no problem finding gcc
I am in /sources/gmp-5.0.1  directory.
This is a x86_64 dual core so I am trying to use the ABI=32 option.
I must have something wrong but I don't see what.
Any suggestios? I tried deleteing the directory and starting over with this one but got the same thing.
If I understand it correctly I need to use the abi=32 env arg