From: janu mam <janakiramulu.mt...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 1:27 AM
Subject: LFS6.7
To: will.immend...@gmail.com

hi William Immendorf

thanks for reply
i redo the chapters this time i didnot get any errors
i started lfs6.7,so i am in middle,i cant skip to 6.8(any way let me
finish lfs6.7)
here i have small doubt

  when i type  whole @ chapter  6

 'echo $LFS' its not giving any result,why
it should display set environment variable
why did i use wrong that
chroot command @ chroot "$LFS" /tools/bin/env -i \
HOME=/root TERM="$TERM" PS1='\u:\w\$ ' \
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/tools/bin \
/tools/bin/bash --login +h