On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 02:49:37PM -0800, Paige Thompson wrote:
>  It could ALSO be the fact that my host is not running kernel 2.6.25 which
> seems...absurd because that’s the min version to compile glibc support for
> and I'm running like 3. Something.

 That _would_ be absurd.
>  I really hope so because I'm tired of Ubuntu, I'm tired of mailing lists, I
> don't like dealing with people to get what I want.

 If you prefer to make your own changes, and to keep them secret,
then you can do that (for the buildscripts).  But you have already
put your scripts at github, so I guess that doesn't apply.
Otherwise, you need to fit in with the norms of whichever support
channel(s) you use.  Maybe linuxquestions.org (online forum) or IRC
would suit you better, maybe not.

 Most of us aren't super-clever, and we don't understand everything,
but we build on what has gone before.  A few people are determined
to do it all their own way - if that applies to you, enjoy the
process.

ĸen