On Sat, 2012-12-01 at 07:27 -0600, William Harrington wrote:

> On Nov 30, 2012, at 5:37 AM, Simon Geard wrote:
>
> > /bin/bash: error while loading shared libraries: libncurses.so.5:
> > cannot
> > open shared object file: No such file or directory
>
> Do you also get the same problem when running /bin/more /sbin/cfdisk
> and /usr/bin/cal ?
>

> Those are installed by util-linux which is before bash and after
> ncurses.

No I don't. But build logs show that those are being linked directly to
libncursesw instead of through the linker script.

I think Ken has pointed me in the right direction - bash links not to
libncurses or libncursesw, but to plain-old libcurses, and I seem to
have missed the commands that create the linker script that redirects
that one. I've just fixed it, and kicked off a fresh build to see if it
worked.

Simon.