Hello, I have taken some time to write a howto for LFS + Systemd.

The instructions follow LFS BOOK versioned SVN-20130125 with additions from BLFS BOOK versioned 2013-01-26.

Packages are installed in same order as alwas, mentioned versions were used without any modifications to the LFS book ones. I did some diversions and I've mentioned them below.

Packages were added in specified place for a reason, I think I explained it for attr, acl and libcap2.

Howto starts from Chapter 6, assuming everything else has been done as before.

6.6. Creating Essential Files and Symlinks

change "touch /etc/mtab" to "ln -s /proc/self/mounts /etc/mtab"

Proceed with the Book

linux 3.7.4 api headers
man-pages 3.45
glibc 2.17
zlib 1.27
file 5.11
binutils 2.23.1
gmp 5.1.0
mpfr 3.1.1
mpc 1.0.1
gcc 4.7.2
sed 4.2.2
bzip2 1.0.6
pkg-config 0.28
ncurses 5.9
util-linux 2.22.2
psmisc 2.20
procps 3.3.6
e2fsprogs 1.42.7

(Not sure about this, but it could be possible that attr and acl need msgfmt, msgmerge and xgettext binaries from gettext package - I've installed all binaries from gettext in temporary stage so I can't confirm. I do remember that I had some problems with this in the past)

attr 2.4.46 http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/postlfs/attr.html
acl 2.2.51 http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/postlfs/acl.html (This one is not stricly required for systemd - but I installed it so Coreutils, Shadow and Systemd might benefit from it as well from libcap2). libcap2 2.22 http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/postlfs/libcap2.html

shadow 4.1.5.1
coreutils 8.20 (without coreutils-8.20-i18n-1.patch)
iana-etc 2.30
m4 1.4.16
bison 2.7
grep 2.14
readline 6.2
bash 4.2
libtool 2.4.2
gdbm 1.10
inetutils 1.9.1
perl 5.16.2
autoconf 2.69
automake 1.13.1
diffutils 3.2
gawk 4.0.2
findutils 4.4.2
flex 2.5.37
gettext 0.18.2
groff 1.22.1
xz 5.0.4
grub 2.0.0
less 451
gzip 1.5
iproute2 3.7.0
kbd 1.15.5 (without kbd-1.15.5-backspace-1.patch)
kmod 12
libpipeline 1.2.2
make 3.82
man-db 2.6.3
patch 2.7.1
sysklogd 1.5 - Removed
Sysvinit 2.88dsf (I choose to install few support programs from this package, like sulogin, mesg, pidof, last, fstab-decode and killall5 - I usually enable mesg and sulogin at util-linux stage though so no need for it from this package)

make -C src

cp -v src/last src/mesg /usr/bin
ln -sfv last /usr/bin/lastb

cp -v src/fstab-decode src/killall5 src/sulogin /sbin
ln -sfv ../sbin/killall5 /bin/pidof

cp -v man/{last,lastb,mesg}.1 /usr/share/man/man1
cp -v man/{fstab-decode,killall5,pidof,sulogin}.8 /usr/share/man/man8

tar 1.26
texinfo 4.13a

udev 197 (extracted from systemd) - Removed
vim 7.3 - Removed in my setup - Replaced with nano 2.3.1 http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/postlfs/nano.html

dhcp 4.2.5 http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/basicnet/dhcp.html (My connection uses DHCP - client only with ifup script and configuration for eth0)

expat 2.1.0 http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/general/expat.html
dbus 1.6.8 http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/general/dbus.html

Only difference now is that --without-systemdsystemunitdir becomes --with-systemdsystemunitdir=/lib/systemd/system

Final configure script looks like

./configure --prefix=/usr \
            --sysconfdir=/etc \
            --localstatedir=/var \
            --libexecdir=/usr/lib/dbus-1.0 \
            --with-console-auth-dir=/run/console/ \
            --with-systemdsystemunitdir=/lib/systemd/system \
            --disable-systemd \
            --disable-static

--disable-systemd is still there because Systemd requires D-Bus and D-Bus requires Systemd for certain functionality only. It does not see any use in LFS since it uses logind which we will disable in lfs because it would need PAM to work like it should.

D-Bus should be recompiled in BLFS for dbus-launch binary with "Xorg Libraries" as dependency and --disable-systemd should be removed there after Systemd has been fully rebuilt for BLFS (Including PAM and some other deps like Glib and G-I for GUdev and so on).

gperf 3.0.4 http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/general/gperf.html
xml-parser 2.41 http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/general/perl-modules.html intltool 0.50.2 http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/general/intltool.html

systemd 197

Journald appears to look for "adm" group, so add it (gid is reserved in BLFS specificaly for this group)

groupadd -g 16 adm

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var --libexecdir=/usr/lib --with-rootprefix= --with-rootlibdir=/lib --with-kbd-loadkeys=/bin/loadkeys --with-kbd-setfont=/bin/setfont --enable-split-usr --disable-static --disable-gudev --without-python

make

make check # triggers the testsuite but it appears to fail 5 tests.

make install
sed "s@0775 root lock@0755 root root@g" -i /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/legacy.conf #1
mkdir -p /var/log/journal #2

#1 (So we don't add "lock" group).
#2 (By default, journal logs to tmpfs at /run - not useful if you want to keep your logs, so create the directory /var/log/journal to keep your logs there - configurability +1 :P)

package contents are attached - not including compatibility stuff.

# Compatiblity stuff

mv -v /usr/bin/udevadm /sbin
ln -sfv ../../sbin/udevadm /usr/bin/udevadm

sed -i "s@/usr/bin/udevadm@/sbin/udevadm@g" /lib/systemd/system/systemd-udev-settle.service sed -i "s@/usr/bin/udevadm@/sbin/udevadm@g" /lib/systemd/system/systemd-udev-trigger.service

ln -sfv ../lib/systemd/systemd /bin/systemd
ln -sfv ../lib/systemd/systemd-udevd /sbin/udevd

for tool in runlevel reboot shutdown poweroff halt telinit; do
    ln -sfv ../bin/systemctl /sbin/$tool
done

ln -sfv ../lib/systemd/systemd /sbin/init

All systemd man pages are available online at http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/
libxslt and docbook are required to build them.

Also, I have verified that it is possible to overwrite Systemd just at runtime without triggering kernel panic or whatever. Very useful if you want to rebuild Systemd later with more deps. It's useful to have Linux PAM for the PAM module - required for logind to register user sessions, GLib and G-I for GNOME and maybe some else you'll find useful - examine README file for list of deps.

You'll also want to rebuild D-Bus with X11 deps as well as Systemd dep. Do note that lot of packages in BLFS can suppport Systemd out of date and ship Systemd units.

# Continuing with the book

7.2. General Network Configuration - No-go, I didn't install persistent rules generators. 7.3. Customizing the /etc/hosts File - Network Card Version - Including ::1 -> localhost for IPv6 and 127.0.1.1 -> actual hostname. 7.5. Creating Custom Symlinks to Devices - Mostly No-go, no persistent cd rules generator.

7.6. LFS-Bootscripts-20130123

I only installed ifup and ifdown from there along with necesary services.

make install DESTDIR=$PWD/dest

rm -rf dest/etc

cp -av dest/* /

/etc/sysconfig/createfiles has been replaced with /etc/tmpfiles.d/*.conf (See tmpfiles.d.5 man page (not installed with our basic setup) or http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/tmpfiles.d.html)

/etc/sysconfig/modules has been replaced with /etc/modules-load.d/*.conf (See modules-load.d.5 man page (not installed with our basic setup) or http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/modules-load.d.html)

Create networking unit

echo "d /run/var 0755 root root -" > /etc/tmpfiles.d/ifupdown.conf &&
cat > /lib/systemd/system/ifupdown@.service << EOF
[Unit]
Description=Start ifupdown for %i
Requires=sys-subsystem-net-devices-%i.device
After=sys-subsystem-net-devices-%i.device

[Service]
ExecStart=/sbin/ifup %i
ExecStop=/sbin/ifdown %i
RemainAfterExit=true

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target
EOF

Enable networking for any device by executing:

systemctl enable ifupdown@eth0

Disable it by executing

systemctl disable ifupdown@eth0

Replace eth0 with your actual interface (In my case it was ens33 - the hell?).

7.7. How Do These Bootscripts Work? - No-go
7.8. Configuring the system hostname

Now it is just "echo myhostname > /etc/hostname"

7.9. Configuring the setclock Script

Systemd should configure clock by itself. You can change its behaviour with /etc/adjtime

For non-UTC hwclock

cat > /etc/adjtime << EOF
0.0 0 0.0
0
LOCAL
EOF

For UTC hwclock

cat > /etc/adjtime << EOF
0.0 0 0.0
0
UTC
EOF

Yes, it's /etc/adjtime despite having corrected it in util-linux instructions to /var/lib/hwclock/adjtime. Nothing gets written in it though.

7.10. Configuring the Linux Console

Systemd uses /etc/vconsole.conf in order to configure the console. Examine vconsole.conf.5 man page or http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/vconsole.conf.html

Short:

KEYMAP= and FONT= is the same as in LFS console, they just go in /etc/vconsole.conf instead of /etc/sysconfig/console

An example for Croatian keyboard layout and the font I use is the following:

KEYMAP=croat
FONT=lat2-16
FONT_MAP=8859-2

7.11. Configuring the sysklogd Script - No-go
7.12. The rc.site File - No-go
7.13. The Bash Shell Startup Files

The same would apply for Systemd when setting locale, but instead LANG variables should go in /etc/locale.conf instead of /etc/profile and "export LANG=" would change only to "LANG="

See locale.conf.5 man page or http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/locale.conf.html

An example for en_US.UTF-8 locale is:

echo "LANG=en_US.UTF-8" > /etc/locale.conf

7.14. Creating the /etc/inputrc File - Same as always

8.2. Creating the /etc/fstab File

You can omit anything but your rootfs, swap and other partitions since Systemd handles procfs, sysfs, tmpfs, devtmpfs by itself.

cat > /etc/fstab << "EOF"
# Begin /etc/fstab

# file system  mount-point  type     options             dump  fsck
#                                                              order

/dev/<xxx>     /            <fff>    defaults            1     1
/dev/<yyy>     swap         swap     pri=1               0     0

# End /etc/fstab
EOF

Please note that systemd will mount /tmp as tmpfs too. If you don't want it to mount a tmpfs there, just remove /lib/systemd/system/local-fs.target.wants/tmp.mount

8.3. Linux-3.7.4

I'll just go through few options that should really be enabled.

General Setup - Enable system-call auditing support # (Not sure about this but it created some nasty issues with ConsoleKit when running without this, maybe it can create some for Systemd, too).

General Setup - Control Group support # (No controlers are required, but I usually enable General Setup - Automatic process group scheduling so Group CPU scheduler is enabled by default).

Network - Networking Options - The IPv6 protocol # (Not required but strongly recommended by README file). File Systems - Kernel automounter version 4 support (also supports v3) # (Same as for IPv6 support - strongly recommended).

Device Drivers - Generic Driver Options ->

() path to uevent helper # Should be empty
[*] Maintain a devtmpfs filesystem to mount at /dev
[*] Automount devtmpfs at /dev, after the kernel mounted the rootfs # (not listed in README, but once Systemd didn't mount devtmpfs on /dev so I selected it).

Some of the other features Systemd can utilize

Security Options - Enable the securityfs filesystem # Mounted by default and can't be overriden - It is safe if you disable it though.
File Systems - Quota support # Systemd supports Quota checks.
File Systems - FUSE (Filesystem in Userspace) support # Systemd mounts fuse control automagicaly. File Systems - Pseudo File Systems - HugeTLB file system support # It is enabled by default and mounted if support is available. Can be disabled, no harm if it's not present.

And of course, anything else your hardware needs.

9.1. The End - Same as always, but I added this file, too

cat > /etc/os-release << EOF
NAME="Linux From Scratch"
ID=lfs
PRETTY_NAME="Linux From Scratch"
ANSI_COLOR="1;33"
EOF

You can change anything you want here.

In a VMWare Player, LFS system installed with instructions above takes 15 sec to boot, with 14 seconds to the kernel part (before starting Systemd - I was lazy to optimize kernel). Systemd takes 1.3 seconds from executing /sbin/init (with some modules enabled, too) to the getty.

Any feedback is welcome. I am not even sorry for grammatical mistakes.

And no, ranting is not welcome. Please use the howto and give feedback or don't use the howto and be quiet.

I don't need any more rants like "Why the hell would I want systemd/dbus/libcap/expat/whatever on my system" - It's your system your rules man, no one ever said I want to put these instructions in the book. Just a howto for people who want to try Systemd (and maybe profit).

This howto is specifically written for Bruce - He said that he didn't like vi and he got used to it after he tried vi improved, so maybe that'll be the case with Systemd, too (Just kidding man).
/bin
/bin/journalctl
/bin/loginctl
/bin/systemctl
/bin/systemd-ask-password
/bin/systemd-inhibit
/bin/systemd-machine-id-setup
/bin/systemd-notify
/bin/systemd-tmpfiles
/bin/systemd-tty-ask-password-agent
/etc
/etc/bash_completion.d
/etc/bash_completion.d/systemd-bash-completion.sh
/etc/binfmt.d
/etc/dbus-1
/etc/dbus-1/system.d
/etc/dbus-1/system.d/org.freedesktop.hostname1.conf
/etc/dbus-1/system.d/org.freedesktop.locale1.conf
/etc/dbus-1/system.d/org.freedesktop.login1.conf
/etc/dbus-1/system.d/org.freedesktop.systemd1.conf
/etc/dbus-1/system.d/org.freedesktop.timedate1.conf
/etc/init.d
/etc/init.d/README
/etc/modules-load.d
/etc/rpm
/etc/rpm/macros.systemd
/etc/sysctl.d
/etc/systemd
/etc/systemd/journald.conf
/etc/systemd/logind.conf
/etc/systemd/ntp-units.d
/etc/systemd/system
/etc/systemd/system.conf
/etc/systemd/system/getty.target.wants
/etc/systemd/system/getty.target.wants/getty@tty1.service
/etc/systemd/system/local-fs.target.wants
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/remote-fs.target
/etc/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants
/etc/systemd/user
/etc/systemd/user.conf
/etc/tmpfiles.d
/etc/udev
/etc/udev/hwdb.d
/etc/udev/rules.d
/etc/udev/udev.conf
/etc/xdg
/etc/xdg/systemd
/etc/xdg/systemd/user
/lib
/lib/libsystemd-daemon.so.0
/lib/libsystemd-daemon.so.0.0.7
/lib/libsystemd-id128.so.0
/lib/libsystemd-id128.so.0.0.17
/lib/libsystemd-journal.so.0
/lib/libsystemd-journal.so.0.7.1
/lib/libsystemd-login.so.0
/lib/libsystemd-login.so.0.3.11
/lib/libudev.so.1
/lib/libudev.so.1.2.1
/lib/systemd
/lib/systemd/system
/lib/systemd/system-generators
/lib/systemd/system-generators/systemd-fstab-generator
/lib/systemd/system-generators/systemd-getty-generator
/lib/systemd/system-generators/systemd-rc-local-generator
/lib/systemd/system-generators/systemd-system-update-generator
/lib/systemd/system-shutdown
/lib/systemd/system-sleep
/lib/systemd/system/autovt@.service
/lib/systemd/system/basic.target
/lib/systemd/system/basic.target.wants
/lib/systemd/system/basic.target.wants/systemd-tmpfiles-clean.timer
/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.target
/lib/systemd/system/console-getty.service
/lib/systemd/system/console-shell.service
/lib/systemd/system/ctrl-alt-del.target
/lib/systemd/system/dbus-org.freedesktop.hostname1.service
/lib/systemd/system/dbus-org.freedesktop.locale1.service
/lib/systemd/system/dbus-org.freedesktop.login1.service
/lib/systemd/system/dbus-org.freedesktop.timedate1.service
/lib/systemd/system/debug-shell.service
/lib/systemd/system/default.target
/lib/systemd/system/dev-hugepages.mount
/lib/systemd/system/dev-mqueue.mount
/lib/systemd/system/emergency.service
/lib/systemd/system/emergency.target
/lib/systemd/system/final.target
/lib/systemd/system/getty.target
/lib/systemd/system/getty@.service
/lib/systemd/system/graphical.target
/lib/systemd/system/graphical.target.wants
/lib/systemd/system/halt-local.service
/lib/systemd/system/halt.target
/lib/systemd/system/hibernate.target
/lib/systemd/system/hybrid-sleep.target
/lib/systemd/system/kexec.target
/lib/systemd/system/local-fs-pre.target
/lib/systemd/system/local-fs.target
/lib/systemd/system/local-fs.target.wants
/lib/systemd/system/local-fs.target.wants/systemd-fsck-root.service
/lib/systemd/system/local-fs.target.wants/systemd-remount-fs.service
/lib/systemd/system/local-fs.target.wants/tmp.mount
/lib/systemd/system/mail-transfer-agent.target
/lib/systemd/system/multi-user.target
/lib/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants
/lib/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/getty.target
/lib/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/systemd-ask-password-wall.path
/lib/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/systemd-logind.service
/lib/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/systemd-user-sessions.service
/lib/systemd/system/network.target
/lib/systemd/system/nss-lookup.target
/lib/systemd/system/nss-user-lookup.target
/lib/systemd/system/poweroff.target
/lib/systemd/system/printer.target
/lib/systemd/system/proc-sys-fs-binfmt_misc.automount
/lib/systemd/system/proc-sys-fs-binfmt_misc.mount
/lib/systemd/system/quotaon.service
/lib/systemd/system/rc-local.service
/lib/systemd/system/reboot.target
/lib/systemd/system/remote-fs-pre.target
/lib/systemd/system/remote-fs.target
/lib/systemd/system/rescue.service
/lib/systemd/system/rescue.target
/lib/systemd/system/rpcbind.target
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel0.target
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel1.target
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel1.target.wants
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel1.target.wants/systemd-update-utmp-runlevel.service
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel2.target
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel2.target.wants
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel2.target.wants/systemd-update-utmp-runlevel.service
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel3.target
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel3.target.wants
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel3.target.wants/systemd-update-utmp-runlevel.service
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel4.target
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel4.target.wants
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel4.target.wants/systemd-update-utmp-runlevel.service
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel5.target
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel5.target.wants
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel5.target.wants/systemd-update-utmp-runlevel.service
/lib/systemd/system/runlevel6.target
/lib/systemd/system/serial-getty@.service
/lib/systemd/system/shutdown.target
/lib/systemd/system/shutdown.target.wants
/lib/systemd/system/shutdown.target.wants/systemd-random-seed-save.service
/lib/systemd/system/shutdown.target.wants/systemd-update-utmp-shutdown.service
/lib/systemd/system/sigpwr.target
/lib/systemd/system/sleep.target
/lib/systemd/system/smartcard.target
/lib/systemd/system/sockets.target
/lib/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants
/lib/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/systemd-initctl.socket
/lib/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/systemd-journald.socket
/lib/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/systemd-shutdownd.socket
/lib/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/systemd-udevd-control.socket
/lib/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/systemd-udevd-kernel.socket
/lib/systemd/system/sound.target
/lib/systemd/system/suspend.target
/lib/systemd/system/swap.target
/lib/systemd/system/sys-fs-fuse-connections.mount
/lib/systemd/system/sys-kernel-config.mount
/lib/systemd/system/sys-kernel-debug.mount
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/dev-hugepages.mount
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/dev-mqueue.mount
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/proc-sys-fs-binfmt_misc.automount
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/sys-fs-fuse-connections.mount
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/sys-kernel-config.mount
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/sys-kernel-debug.mount
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/systemd-ask-password-console.path
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/systemd-binfmt.service
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/systemd-journal-flush.service
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/systemd-journald.service
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/systemd-modules-load.service
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/systemd-random-seed-load.service
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/systemd-sysctl.service
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/systemd-udev-trigger.service
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/systemd-udevd.service
/lib/systemd/system/sysinit.target.wants/systemd-vconsole-setup.service
/lib/systemd/system/syslog.socket
/lib/systemd/system/syslog.target
/lib/systemd/system/system-update.target
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-ask-password-console.path
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-ask-password-console.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-ask-password-wall.path
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-ask-password-wall.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-binfmt.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-fsck-root.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-fsck@.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-halt.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-hibernate.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-hostnamed.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-hybrid-sleep.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-initctl.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-initctl.socket
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-journal-flush.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-journald.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-journald.socket
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-kexec.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-localed.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-logind.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-modules-load.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-poweroff.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-quotacheck.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-random-seed-load.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-random-seed-save.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-readahead-collect.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-readahead-done.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-readahead-done.timer
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-readahead-drop.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-readahead-replay.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-reboot.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-remount-fs.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-shutdownd.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-shutdownd.socket
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-suspend.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-sysctl.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-timedated.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-tmpfiles-clean.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-tmpfiles-clean.timer
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-udev-settle.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-udev-trigger.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-udevd-control.socket
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-udevd-kernel.socket
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-udevd.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-update-utmp-runlevel.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-update-utmp-shutdown.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-user-sessions.service
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-vconsole-setup.service
/lib/systemd/system/time-sync.target
/lib/systemd/system/tmp.mount
/lib/systemd/system/umount.target
/lib/systemd/system/user@.service
/lib/systemd/systemd
/lib/systemd/systemd-ac-power
/lib/systemd/systemd-binfmt
/lib/systemd/systemd-bootchart
/lib/systemd/systemd-cgroups-agent
/lib/systemd/systemd-coredump
/lib/systemd/systemd-fsck
/lib/systemd/systemd-hostnamed
/lib/systemd/systemd-initctl
/lib/systemd/systemd-journald
/lib/systemd/systemd-localed
/lib/systemd/systemd-logind
/lib/systemd/systemd-modules-load
/lib/systemd/systemd-multi-seat-x
/lib/systemd/systemd-quotacheck
/lib/systemd/systemd-random-seed
/lib/systemd/systemd-readahead
/lib/systemd/systemd-remount-fs
/lib/systemd/systemd-reply-password
/lib/systemd/systemd-shutdown
/lib/systemd/systemd-shutdownd
/lib/systemd/systemd-sleep
/lib/systemd/systemd-sysctl
/lib/systemd/systemd-timedated
/lib/systemd/systemd-timestamp
/lib/systemd/systemd-udevd
/lib/systemd/systemd-update-utmp
/lib/systemd/systemd-user-sessions
/lib/systemd/systemd-vconsole-setup
/lib/udev
/lib/udev/accelerometer
/lib/udev/ata_id
/lib/udev/cdrom_id
/lib/udev/collect
/lib/udev/findkeyboards
/lib/udev/hwdb.d
/lib/udev/hwdb.d/20-OUI.hwdb
/lib/udev/hwdb.d/20-acpi-vendor.hwdb
/lib/udev/hwdb.d/20-bluetooth-vendor-product.hwdb
/lib/udev/hwdb.d/20-pci-classes.hwdb
/lib/udev/hwdb.d/20-pci-vendor-product.hwdb
/lib/udev/hwdb.d/20-usb-classes.hwdb
/lib/udev/hwdb.d/20-usb-vendor-product.hwdb
/lib/udev/keyboard-force-release.sh
/lib/udev/keymap
/lib/udev/keymaps
/lib/udev/keymaps/acer
/lib/udev/keymaps/acer-aspire_5720
/lib/udev/keymaps/acer-aspire_5920g
/lib/udev/keymaps/acer-aspire_6920
/lib/udev/keymaps/acer-aspire_8930
/lib/udev/keymaps/acer-travelmate_c300
/lib/udev/keymaps/asus
/lib/udev/keymaps/compaq-e_evo
/lib/udev/keymaps/dell
/lib/udev/keymaps/dell-latitude-xt2
/lib/udev/keymaps/everex-xt5000
/lib/udev/keymaps/force-release
/lib/udev/keymaps/force-release/common-volume-keys
/lib/udev/keymaps/force-release/dell-touchpad
/lib/udev/keymaps/force-release/dell-xps
/lib/udev/keymaps/force-release/hp-other
/lib/udev/keymaps/force-release/samsung-other
/lib/udev/keymaps/force-release/samsung-series-9
/lib/udev/keymaps/fujitsu-amilo_li_2732
/lib/udev/keymaps/fujitsu-amilo_pa_2548
/lib/udev/keymaps/fujitsu-amilo_pro_edition_v3505
/lib/udev/keymaps/fujitsu-amilo_pro_v3205
/lib/udev/keymaps/fujitsu-amilo_si_1520
/lib/udev/keymaps/fujitsu-esprimo_mobile_v5
/lib/udev/keymaps/fujitsu-esprimo_mobile_v6
/lib/udev/keymaps/genius-slimstar-320
/lib/udev/keymaps/hewlett-packard
/lib/udev/keymaps/hewlett-packard-2510p_2530p
/lib/udev/keymaps/hewlett-packard-compaq_elitebook
/lib/udev/keymaps/hewlett-packard-pavilion
/lib/udev/keymaps/hewlett-packard-presario-2100
/lib/udev/keymaps/hewlett-packard-tablet
/lib/udev/keymaps/hewlett-packard-tx2
/lib/udev/keymaps/hewlett-packard_elitebook-8440p
/lib/udev/keymaps/ibm-thinkpad-usb-keyboard-trackpoint
/lib/udev/keymaps/inventec-symphony_6.0_7.0
/lib/udev/keymaps/lenovo-3000
/lib/udev/keymaps/lenovo-ideapad
/lib/udev/keymaps/lenovo-thinkpad-usb-keyboard-trackpoint
/lib/udev/keymaps/lenovo-thinkpad_x200_tablet
/lib/udev/keymaps/lenovo-thinkpad_x6_tablet
/lib/udev/keymaps/lg-x110
/lib/udev/keymaps/logitech-wave
/lib/udev/keymaps/logitech-wave-cordless
/lib/udev/keymaps/logitech-wave-pro-cordless
/lib/udev/keymaps/maxdata-pro_7000
/lib/udev/keymaps/medion-fid2060
/lib/udev/keymaps/medionnb-a555
/lib/udev/keymaps/micro-star
/lib/udev/keymaps/module-asus-w3j
/lib/udev/keymaps/module-ibm
/lib/udev/keymaps/module-lenovo
/lib/udev/keymaps/module-sony
/lib/udev/keymaps/module-sony-old
/lib/udev/keymaps/module-sony-vgn
/lib/udev/keymaps/module-sony-vpc
/lib/udev/keymaps/olpc-xo
/lib/udev/keymaps/onkyo
/lib/udev/keymaps/oqo-model2
/lib/udev/keymaps/samsung-other
/lib/udev/keymaps/samsung-series-9
/lib/udev/keymaps/samsung-sq1us
/lib/udev/keymaps/samsung-sx20s
/lib/udev/keymaps/toshiba-satellite_a100
/lib/udev/keymaps/toshiba-satellite_a110
/lib/udev/keymaps/toshiba-satellite_m30x
/lib/udev/keymaps/zepto-znote
/lib/udev/mtd_probe
/lib/udev/rules.d
/lib/udev/rules.d/42-usb-hid-pm.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/50-udev-default.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/60-cdrom_id.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/60-persistent-alsa.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/60-persistent-input.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/60-persistent-serial.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/60-persistent-storage-tape.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/60-persistent-storage.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/60-persistent-v4l.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/61-accelerometer.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/64-btrfs.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/70-power-switch.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/70-uaccess.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/71-seat.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/73-seat-late.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/75-net-description.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/75-probe_mtd.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/75-tty-description.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/78-sound-card.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/80-drivers.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/80-net-name-slot.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/95-keyboard-force-release.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/95-keymap.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/95-udev-late.rules
/lib/udev/rules.d/99-systemd.rules
/lib/udev/scsi_id
/lib/udev/v4l_id
/usr
/usr/bin
/usr/bin/hostnamectl
/usr/bin/localectl
/usr/bin/systemd-analyze
/usr/bin/systemd-cat
/usr/bin/systemd-cgls
/usr/bin/systemd-cgtop
/usr/bin/systemd-coredumpctl
/usr/bin/systemd-delta
/usr/bin/systemd-detect-virt
/usr/bin/systemd-nspawn
/usr/bin/systemd-stdio-bridge
/usr/bin/timedatectl
/usr/bin/udevadm
/usr/include
/usr/include/libudev.h
/usr/include/systemd
/usr/include/systemd/sd-daemon.h
/usr/include/systemd/sd-id128.h
/usr/include/systemd/sd-journal.h
/usr/include/systemd/sd-login.h
/usr/include/systemd/sd-messages.h
/usr/include/systemd/sd-shutdown.h
/usr/lib
/usr/lib/binfmt.d
/usr/lib/libnss_myhostname.la
/usr/lib/libnss_myhostname.so.2
/usr/lib/libsystemd-daemon.la
/usr/lib/libsystemd-daemon.so
/usr/lib/libsystemd-id128.la
/usr/lib/libsystemd-id128.so
/usr/lib/libsystemd-journal.la
/usr/lib/libsystemd-journal.so
/usr/lib/libsystemd-login.la
/usr/lib/libsystemd-login.so
/usr/lib/libudev.la
/usr/lib/libudev.so
/usr/lib/modules-load.d
/usr/lib/pkgconfig
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/libsystemd-daemon.pc
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/libsystemd-id128.pc
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/libsystemd-journal.pc
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/libsystemd-login.pc
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/libudev.pc
/usr/lib/sysctl.d
/usr/lib/sysctl.d/coredump.conf
/usr/lib/systemd
/usr/lib/systemd/catalog
/usr/lib/systemd/catalog/systemd.catalog
/usr/lib/systemd/ntp-units.d
/usr/lib/systemd/user
/usr/lib/systemd/user-generators
/usr/lib/systemd/user/bluetooth.target
/usr/lib/systemd/user/default.target
/usr/lib/systemd/user/exit.target
/usr/lib/systemd/user/printer.target
/usr/lib/systemd/user/shutdown.target
/usr/lib/systemd/user/sockets.target
/usr/lib/systemd/user/sound.target
/usr/lib/systemd/user/systemd-exit.service
/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d
/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/legacy.conf
/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/systemd.conf
/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/tmp.conf
/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/x11.conf
/usr/share
/usr/share/dbus-1
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.hostname1.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.locale1.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.systemd1.Automount.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.systemd1.Device.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.systemd1.Job.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.systemd1.Manager.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.systemd1.Mount.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.systemd1.Path.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.systemd1.Service.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.systemd1.Snapshot.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.systemd1.Socket.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.systemd1.Swap.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.systemd1.Target.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.systemd1.Timer.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.systemd1.Unit.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.timedate1.xml
/usr/share/dbus-1/services
/usr/share/dbus-1/services/org.freedesktop.systemd1.service
/usr/share/dbus-1/system-services
/usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/org.freedesktop.hostname1.service
/usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/org.freedesktop.locale1.service
/usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/org.freedesktop.login1.service
/usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/org.freedesktop.systemd1.service
/usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/org.freedesktop.timedate1.service
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/systemd
/usr/share/doc/systemd/DISTRO_PORTING
/usr/share/doc/systemd/LICENSE.GPL2
/usr/share/doc/systemd/LICENSE.LGPL2.1
/usr/share/doc/systemd/LICENSE.MIT
/usr/share/doc/systemd/NEWS
/usr/share/doc/systemd/README
/usr/share/doc/systemd/README.keymap.txt
/usr/share/doc/systemd/sd-readahead.c
/usr/share/doc/systemd/sd-readahead.h
/usr/share/pkgconfig
/usr/share/pkgconfig/systemd.pc
/usr/share/pkgconfig/udev.pc
/usr/share/polkit-1
/usr/share/polkit-1/actions
/usr/share/polkit-1/actions/org.freedesktop.hostname1.policy
/usr/share/polkit-1/actions/org.freedesktop.locale1.policy
/usr/share/polkit-1/actions/org.freedesktop.login1.policy
/usr/share/polkit-1/actions/org.freedesktop.systemd1.policy
/usr/share/polkit-1/actions/org.freedesktop.timedate1.policy
/usr/share/systemd
/usr/share/systemd/kbd-model-map
/var
/var/lib