Linux From Scratch - Version 7.3 Chapter 8. Making the LFS System Bootable 8.2.
Creating the /etc/fstab File

sda1             Boot             Primary       vfat          -
                                                Unusable      -
sda2                              Primary       ext4          -
                                  Logical       Free Space    -
sda5             NC               Logical       ext4          -
sda6             NC               Logical       swap          -
sda4                              Primary       ext3          -

Kernel panic, probably it's from fstab file. I just rebuild again, please
create fstab file for me, the sda4 is lfs partition.

Please help anyone