-----Original Message-----
From: kb0...@berzerkula.org
Sent: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 22:13:58 -0500
To: lfs-support@linuxfromscratch.org
Subject: Re: [lfs-support] Creating the /etc/fstab File

On Jun 11, 2013, at 9:45 PM, John Black wrote:

Kernel panic, probably it's from fstab file.

Kernel panics don't know about /etc/fstab.

Kernel panics mean that you don't have the proper drivers in the running kernel.

If it is a vfs issue about mounting root fs and unknown block-device (0,0) or (2,0) I suggest you build the required drivers to mount the rootfs into the kernel:

hard drive controller driver
filesystem driver

Please read the LFS FAQ, it explains it.

Sincerely,

William Harrington

I build LFS 3 times with 3 different distro. I'm so confused, thank you Mr. Harrington.

3D Earth Screensaver Preview
Free 3D Earth Screensaver
Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/earth