On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 07:41:24PM -0400, Viola Zoltán wrote:
> Excuse me, I am very newbie and very idiotic... I tryed it:
>
> CFLAGS="-fno-exceptions -fno-rtti"; make
>
> CFLAGS="--fno-exceptions --fno-rtti"; make
>
> but nothing changed, the compile not succeeded, same error message...

 I intended you to try REMOVING those CFLAGS by setting CFLAGS to
just -O2 -g, but ONLY if they were already set in your LFS user's
CFLAGS.  I know you posted some variables in your original post, but
perhaps your lfs user has mangaged to acquire some other settings
from the host distro ?  I don't understand the details of gentoo,
but running 'printenv' as the lfs user should enable you to check
that if you are in any doubt.  Or 'printenv | less' if htings have
been picked up.

 Also, if you do change anything like that you need to use freshly
untarred source and a fresh (empty) build directory, and specify
them when you run configure.

 But I think the most likely problem is that your gentoo system has
been hardened, and I have no idea how to deal with that.

ĸen