On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 5:24 PM, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.du...@gmail.com> wrote:
> LOL.  That's html.  The book is in xml docbook.
>
> I'll see what I can do.
I've looked at the patch briefly. I'm pretty sure that using rm to
remove an executable is a bad idea in a system that might not always
have package management. I'd also note that shadow will likely install
man pages for the executable, and the patch does not have any
instructions to handle that.

Bruce, my suggestion would be to add a new sed based off the one for
disabling the groups executable. I'd imagine that something like this
would do the trick:

sed -i 's/nologin$(EXEEXT) //' src/Makefile.in
find man -name Makefile.in -exec sed -i 's/nologin\.8 / /' {} \;

William