Hi All,

I've just finished working through the LFS book, and am now in the middle of BLFS. Thank you all for both books - they are extremely well written.

I do have a few questions/comments, and I'll start with probably the most controversial one first. Please note, however, that I'm just politely asking, and am not trying to push any point of view on anyone :-)

Have you considered using the unified-usr approach in LFS (as used by Fedora 17+)? See:
* http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/TheCaseForTheUsrMerge
*  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/UsrMove

If so, is there a wiki page (or similar) anywhere which discusses your conclusions?

Thanks & Regards,
Simon