lf...@cruziero.com (akhiezer) wrote:
> (Top-posting as I gather that can be useful re accessibility stuff:
is that correct?)

It doesn't matter to me personally. A lot of lists for vi folks do top post
though.
I strike a compromise between the ones that do and the ones like this which
bottom post by quoting.
Anyway, as for hardware, I'm afraid I'm not much of an expert on that
particular topic. In order to get hardware synthesizers to work in newer
kernels, though, we have to patch them (which I'll mention in my hint when I
write it.)
I don't currently have such a synthesizer, but it's worth mentioning in case
someone who has such a thing wants to try LFS one day.