In Step 6.9
(http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable/chapter06/glibc.html) I get
the following error when I run the ../configure script:

  checking whether to use .ctors/.dtors header and trailer... configure: error:
missing __attribute__ ((constructor)) support??

This was already discussed on the mailing list:

http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/lfs-dev/2011-August/064937.html

Apparently, adding
  libc_cv_ctors_header=yes
to the invocation of the configure script helped.

http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/lfs-dev/2011-August/064955.html

I am not sure in which step I should add this configre-setting: step 6.9, step
5.7 or another step?

Also, I am wondering if this bug(?) has not been fixed in the meantime.