First of all I apologize for the initial flood of messages. They where the result of multiple tries to get the message to the list in the first place. Only yesterday I found that LFS is - still - not handling TLS while my server had the line that is must encrypt messages. Of the many subjects I exchange messages with, LFS is the only one not supporting TLS covered traffic.

Now on subject: I will look into that matter, but normal production systems have the same message and do not fail.
I'll keep you informed.

Regards,
Frans.