> Op 22 jan. 2021, om 22:00 heeft Ken Moffat <zarniwh...@ntlworld.com> het
> volgende geschreven:

> (…)

> My .sig typically changes at the start of a month and mid month, and
> is usually intended to be humorous.  My current .sig is NOT a
> citation or quote.  But perhaps you think that arming bears will
> lead to situations like this Far Side cartoon:
> https://www.pinterest.com/pin/329677635200815374/ (A bear walks into
> a bar)

As several people here pointed out that GMP-6.1.2 cannot be the culprit for the
exception that occurred during the boot process,
I continued tuning the kernel config and found finally a combination that could
boot the machine.

Details are not relevant, as this is not a PPC forum, but anyway, thanks to all
who replied.

I now have LFS-8.1 running on the PowerMac-G3-Server, after transfer form the
iMac-G3.
The G3-Server is a “difficult” machine, but I eventually tamed that armed bear…

pvg