Hi, I thank you for all the help that you sent to me, and I started, as You
said, from chapter 5, and I done many sections up to 7.13. All the required
information is are this WeTransfer link:  we.tl we.tl   In this message.txt
file, I have all the error info. This WeTransfer link expires in 7 days after I
send this message. I have one last question: do there is a way to avoid
starting from scratch and redoing all the tedious tasks? I will appreciate for
help.  Best regards,  Jakub Drozd