On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 08:58:12PM -0500, Glenn Maynard wrote:
> GetFileInfo.cc, GetFileInfo.h: Make sure the Done portion is
> always done, including on all errors.  Changed comment.

I have just moved SetCwd(origdir) to destructor. Anyway, in case of ^C
no code except destructor is run. result treatment is not needed in case
of error.

> // we could chdir to the dir, but we should not get dir listing
>
> was confusing; I had to trace what the new code was doing for a
> while to figure out what it was actually doing.

I think the code in GetFileInfo.cc is quite twisted. The comment
itself is true, it just does not explain how execution got there.
You seem to assume that if a file name is not in directory listing,
then the file does not exist. It is not so in case of http. Even
ftp servers sometimes hide .* files from dir listings, but these
files do exist and can be retrieved.

> commands.cc, queue_options:
> -      {"delete",optional_argument,0,'d'},
> +      {"delete",no_argument,0,'d'},

applied.

--
   Alexander.