Here are the debug logs test.txt is the file that is changed:

lftp akshaygupta@192.168.128.124:~/Desktop/lftp> mirror
---> TYPE A
<--- 200 Type set to A.
---> PASV
<--- 227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,128,124,228,174)
---- Connecting data socket to (192.168.128.124) port 58542
---- Data connection established
---> LIST
<--- 150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for '/bin/ls'.
---- Got EOF on data connection
---- Closing data socket
<--- 226 Transfer complete.
---> TYPE I
<--- 200 Type set to I.
---> MDTM .DS_Store
<--- 213 20141027064918
---> MDTM search-2.html
<--- 213 20140811111726
---> MDTM search-3.html
<--- 213 20140811111744
---> MDTM search-4.html
<--- 213 20140811111745
---> MDTM search.html
<--- 213 20140811111722
---> MDTM settings.xml
<--- 213 20140820095244
---> MDTM test.txt
<--- 213 20141027075438
---> PASV
<--- 227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,128,124,228,176)
---- Connecting data socket to (192.168.128.124) port 58544
---- Data connection established
---> RETR test.txt
<--- 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for 'test.txt' (202 bytes).
---- Got EOF on data connection
---- Closing data socket
<--- 226 Transfer complete.
Total: 1 directory, 7 files, 0 symlinks
Modified: 1 file, 0 symlinks
202 bytes transferred
To be removed: 0 directories, 1 file, 0 symlinks
---- Closing idle connection
---> QUIT
**** Timeout - reconnecting
<--- 221-
<---     Data traffic for this session was 172301 bytes in 7 files.
<---     Total traffic for this session was 181339 bytes in 13 transfers.
<--- 221 Thank you for using the FTP service on 192.168.128.124.
---- Closing control socket

~Akshay