On Thu, Mar 01, 2018 at 09:27:33AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 06:33:05AM +0000, Kravchenko, Alexander wrote:
> > AMFTraceWriter is abstraction to configure how AMF outputs its logs for
> > current process, not for component.
> >
> > Example instances of AMFTraceWriter can be
> > * FileWriter
> > * SocketWriter
> > * DebugOutputWriter
> > * LibavWriter (output using av_log function).
> >
> > AMFTraceWriter can be Registered/Unregistered/Enabled/Disabled and
> > configured to output particular level of trace output.
> >
> > If we use multiple LibavWriter objects in one process, we will have
> > duplication of output in avlib log.
> > To prevent this scenario we should use one constant writer_id .
> > ---
> >  libavcodec/amfenc.c | 8 +++++---
> >  libavcodec/amfenc.h | 4 +---
>
> Queueing.
>
> Do you mind if I switch your name to the "Alexander Kravchenko" standard
> "first name then last name" order?

Also, I'd replace the log message with

    amf: Replace writer_id option with LIBAV_AMF_WRITER_ID constant

    AMFTraceWriter is an abstraction to configure how AMF outputs its logs
    for the current process and can be configured to output different levels
    of trace output. If multiple LibavWriter objects are used in one process,
    there will be duplication of output in av_log. Use a constant writer_id
    to prevent this scenario.

which is clearer to me. Correct me if I botched your intended meaning.

Diego