> Also, I'd replace the log message with
>
>     amf: Replace writer_id option with LIBAV_AMF_WRITER_ID constant
>
>     AMFTraceWriter is an abstraction to configure how AMF outputs its logs
>     for the current process and can be configured to output different levels
>     of trace output. If multiple LibavWriter objects are used in one process,
>     there will be duplication of output in av_log. Use a constant writer_id
>     to prevent this scenario.
>
> which is clearer to me. Correct me if I botched your intended meaning.

Sounds good

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended only for the recipient(s) named
above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive them. They
may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please do not read this email or its attachment(s). Furthermore, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any
attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete this e-mail and any attachment(s) or copies thereof from your system.
Thank you.