Hello,
Currently with the PostgreSQL driver, there seems to be no way to get
the "error code string" in the form:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/errcodes-appendix.html

dbi_conn_error() always returns 0, and the error message returned is
just the Postgresql error message which is localized (french for me).
I would greatly appreciate if we could change this to "error code -
error message" for example, so at least the error would be parsable even
if the message is localized in any language, also you wouldn't have to
parse full text.

How does the acceptance process for the change work?
Should I do the change?
Basically I don't want to run on a lib-dbi-drivers that would be patched
by me, I'd rather have it in the official branch.

Regards,
Emmanuel Courreges.