I assume sqlite is mostly off the radar and just seen as legacy, but I think
this should at least get a mention in bacula's docs: sqlite via libdbi is
majorly broken (standard 686 platform). Reason is this: selects for bigints
(and bacula's volume sizes are bigints) always return a 0 no matter what the
actual value is.

I've confirmed this using bacula's debugging output (the native 'sqlite'
client showed correct values with the exact same SELECT), but didn't bother
with an actual stand-alone test case and just migrated to postgres. People at
least should be aware of the problem (even if it's something extremely
specific to my configuration, which I doubt).

--mmazur