Markus Hoenicka writes:
 > Toby Thain writes:
 >  > But 'make check' in the top directory then fails:
 >  >    ...
 >  >    test_dbi.c:33:27: error: cgreen/cgreen.h: No such file or directory
 >  >

I'd like to return to this issue today because I see a chance that
I'll have some time to spend on libdbi this weekend. I'd like to go
ahead and start packaging libdbi and libdbi-drivers in their current
states and release 0.9.0. However, I don't feel confident enough to go
ahead as long as the test kit appears to be useless for some users, or
on some systems. Therefore I'd ask everyone with some time on their
hands to grab the current cvs revisions of libdbi and libdbi-drivers
and see if your test kit builds and runs. I'm planning to release
libdbi-drivers without firebird as a core driver as no one seems to be
able to work around the firebird problems (which seem to persist even
in their new release 2.5 on FreeBSD).

thanks for your cooperation
Markus

--