Hello,

I choice libdbi to do some tests and maybe adopt in some GPL project.

Some fews questions before I can test the libdbi:

Is the code stable for product environments?
Exists some license issues with others proprietary databases? Can I write
some drivers for others proprietary databases?

Currently, exists some serious issue with the code?

What are the plans for next releases and new features?

Thanks.