Rainer Gerhards writes:
 > I just notice that you don't list openTDS as a core driver. Any problems
 > with that one. Or have you just overlooked it? I probably have an actual
 > use case to run it against Sybase soon.

"core" currently means that I can test it on one of my boxen :-) I do
not have the means to test or modify the remaining drivers, and
there were no volunteers lately that would run a "make check" using
these drivers to turn them into "core" drivers. There are no known
issues with the FreeTDS driver at this time, but I hesitate to include
it into the list of actively supported drivers if there is no
feedback. If you can run "make check" with the FreeTDS driver, or
convince someone to do so, I'd greatly appreciate to see the results.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka