Quoting Toby Thain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 13-Oct-08, at 7:15 AM, Markus Hoenicka wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> just to clarify: it is sqlite, not the sqlite driver which does not
>> support newlines in SQL statements.
>
> Wow, that's inconvenient. I imagine that must break very many ORM/SQL
> generating layers.

I googled a bit on this issue, but apparently no one complained about
this restriction yet. The mailing list does not seem to have any
comments on this. I'd suggest the OP picks up his entry in SQLite's
CVSTrac again and adds the simple test case that I've provided.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka