From: Markus Hoenicka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 5:38 PM
To: Ken Ramsay
Cc: libdbi-users@lists.sourceforge.net; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [libdbi-users] UNIX Timestamp - DATE to UTC conversion

Ken Ramsay writes:
 >           time = dbi_result_get_uint(result,
 > "UNIX_TIMESTAMP(HIST_Timestamp)");

Without actually trying the code: one rough guess is that MySQL does not
return the timestamp as an uint value but as something longer. Did you
try using dbi_result_get_field_type() and
dbi_result_get_field_attrib() to find out which type is returned?

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email was sent to you by Thomson Reuters, the global news and information
company.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Thomson Reuters.