I'm trying to setup collectd to monitor a MS SQLServer, collectd uses
libdbi, witch uses freetds driver.. I can connectd with tsql, but
test_dbi can't.. Here is its output:

http://pastebin.com/6kfzfPjw

Also I have a question, what should I put on version?. I tried 7.0 which
is the tds version used with freetds, but without successs.

Best regards,
Hilst
--
Follow the white rabbit!