TRESOR uses debug registers and only protects key material. It doesn't
protect the code that actually reads that key in or out of the register,
nor any of the data that is actually decrypted with the key. So, it
provides protection just for keys against passive, read-only attacks
against memory. This is illustrated in the TRESOR-HUNT paper Jurre just
posted.

I think CARMA is a more interesting line of research. However, CARMA is
limited to just the L3 cache running in non-evict mode:
http://users.ece.cmu.edu/~jmmccune/papers/VaMcNePevDo2012.pdf

Cryptkeeper is another approach, but only reduces the scope of
vulnerability to a small portion of memory and does not resist active
attacks:
http://flynn.zork.net/~pedro/docs/ieee-hst-2010.pdf

There's also Frozen Cache:
http://frozencache.blogspot.com/