Hi all,
and thank for the questions.

On twitter you need to bypass captcha, buy a "black software"
(botnets), buy premium proxy address.

On facebook you need to bypass captcha, buy a "black software", buy
premium proxy address , pva bypasser (phone verification code) and
verified email.

--

About Mercedes Benz and others brand i don't know what people think
about but this is a good question and if there are any sociologists

--

Impossible to prove if X bought fake followers and this is the main
reason because people do it.

2013/6/3 Bernard Tyers <ei8...@ei8fdb.org>:
> Hello Andrea,
>
> Thanks for sending the presentation. Very interesting.
>
> I have a few questions:
>
> - how did you calculate the "variable cost" for creating a Twitter account
> and a Facebook account?
> - why the difference in cost of creation of each? (Maybe I am missing
> something obvious...)
> - is it possible to quantify the negative effect of a popular twitter
> account (ending Mercedes Benz, or some celebrity) being exposed as buying
> followers? (i.e.: does anyone care?)
> - what do you think it the affect is on the reputation of the account owner?
> Is it possible to prove a user did not buy followers? As in, is it possible
> to prove someone else bought the followers for another account?
>
> Thanks very much!
>
> Bernard
>

> Andrea St <and...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear friends,
>>
>> Two weeks ago we presented at Nexa For Internet & Society our Research
>> about Twitter and underground market.
>> Now you can download here:
>> http://nexa.polito.it/nexacenterfiles/lunch-11-de_micheli-stroppa.pdf
>>

>> Our research on Nyt part1:
>>
>> http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/05/fake-twitter-followers-becomes-multimillion-dollar-business/
>> Our research on Nyt part2 :
>>
>> http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/25/researchers-call-out-twitter-celebrities-with-suspicious-followings/
>>
>> Now we're working on Facebook. If you have any idea or you would like
>> to get in touch my
>> email is: and...@gmail.com
>>
>> Best,
>

> Sent from my tiny electronic gadget. Please excuse my brevity and (probable)
> spelling mistakes.

Andrea Stroppa
http://huffingtonpost.com/andrea-stroppa
@andst7