I tend to agree with this. Here are some things that look fishy about this leak

 * The $20 million budget seems paltry. Nothing gets done in government
   for that small amount.
 * The Powerpoint is amateurish  (then again with no budget.....)
 * Everybody implicated is denying it (though I suspect they would say
   the same if it were true)
 * The Guardian says it verified the authenticity of the presentation
   but it doesn't say how, nor does it appear they have any
   corroborating evidence.

Hopefully their will be some further investigation that will provide additional evidence about the program's existence.

Jason