On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:27:33PM +0200, Guido Witmond wrote:

> The big deal is that now it's become impossible to believe the lies, and
> that you [Americans] are forced to accept the truth.

Reality check: https://twitter.com/_nothingtohide

http://www.people-press.org/2013/06/10/majority-views-nsa-phone-tracking-as-acceptable-anti-terror-tactic/

No further questions, your honor.

> And truth hurts! Especially when you want to believe the lies. Wanting
> to believe is easier than facing the truth, even when deep in your heart
> you've known the truth for a long time.
>
> Now is the time to come clear with your conscience, end this abusive
> relationship and kick the abusive partner out of your life. (ie: repeal
> the unjust laws.)

Realistically, we should be thankful for this brief
flash of interest (already waning) and use it to reignite
interest in stalled projects.