On 13 June 2013 19:51, Lorenzo Franceschi Bicchierai
<lorenzo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> In lieu of the recent NSA leaks, I'm going to transfer my website to a new
> provider in either Sweden or Iceland (because well, you never know). Griffin
> Boyce suggested I use moln.is, do you guys have any other suggestion? Any
> other kind of advice?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai

Hi

This company:

http://ecodissident.net/

hosts websites out of Iceland specifically because of the Icelandic
Modern Media Initiative (https://immi.is/):

Iceland will become the inverse of a tax haven; by offering
journalists and publishers some of the most powerful protections for
free speech and investigative journalism in the world. Tax havens aim
is to make everything opaque. Our aim is to make everything
transparent. — Birgitta Jónsdóttir, the chief sponsor in parliament of
the Icelandic Modern Media Initiative.

Regards

Bill Best