From: Eduardo Robles Elvira <edu...@wadobo.com>

https://agoravoting.com we're currently working in version 3.0 which
will be the first cryptographically secure liquid democracy voting
system. We're going to use the open source library verificatum for
mixnets. Here is a description of the secure voting scheme [1].

We'd love to have some funded help to work on make this voting
software robust. We've been doing this for a while all in our free
time. There are tons of things to improve, audit and implement. In
fact, we spent a lot of time putting a group of institutions together
to request European Union funding but we didn't make the cut (it was
the first time I tried such a thing).

So if you are interested in our project or helping us out, please do
not hesitate to contact with me and thanks for reading =)

Regards,
--
[1]
https://blog.agoravoting.com/index.php/2013/01/03/agora-a-virtual-parliament/