Start page also allows you to generate a url that has certain settings,
for example this one (
https://startpage.com/do/mypage.pl?prf=c2a9ee9b20d61e980b6f6cce7026bc91
)has safe search turned off and no caching for video and image search
results turned on.  It could be useful to put something like this in Tor
Browser to avoid search filtering.

Cooper Quintin
Technology Director
radicalDESIGNS
(O) 415-738-0456 (C) 510 827 5382
1201 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Oakland, CA
PGP Key ID: 75FB 9347 FA4B 22A0 5068 080B D0EA 7B6F F0AF E2CA