On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Nathan of Guardian
<nat...@guardianproject.info> wrote:
> What is the state of the project, and is there a good primer to get
> started on developing around it?

Hi, you may want to start here:
https://github.com/mkdesu/cables/wiki
https://github.com/mkdesu/cables/wiki/deployment

> My interest is primarily in using or porting it to a mobile environment,
> and not within Liberte Linux itself.

That's what I have been meaning to do for quite some time (I even got
myself an Android smartphone instead of an old Nokia brick). I
actually started Liberté Linux as a safe environment for cables
communication (even before developing cables), but got carried away
somewhat.

--
Maxim Kammerer
Liberté Linux: http://dee.su/liberte