For many years government has been demonizing hackers. And it has
always been very discouraging.

There are good and bad in every walk of life, particular bent, and
career path. Just as there are good, bad and indifferent among doctors
and lawyers, there are good, bad and indifferent among hackers.

But the government demonizes ALL hackers.

Without hackers, there would be nothing created in this world,
including the Internet.

I just get disgusted about this mentality...