On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 10:03:11AM -0400, Nathan of Guardian wrote:
> Oh, yes... we are working on an improved Jitsi setup tutorial, but for
> now, it is all here:

Brilliant, thanks for sharing. Would it be feasible and easy to work
with Jitsi to have some sort of first startup thing where you could
choose "ostel" and these settings were filled out automatically?

This is already great, though, and looks easy enough that it
wouldn't take much coaxing even for a very tech unsavvy person to
manage it. Which is frankly a suprise, and I am delighted to hear.