Nariman Gharib:
> so if anybody can help me to tell me which these tools in below are safe it
> would be great.

I've double checked that Tor works just fine in Iran. This is for both
vanilla (normal Tor Browser Bundle) and Pluggable Transports Bundle
(including but not limited to obfsproxy).

Android users can use Orbot to access Tor network.

I believe we have the necessary tools, what we certainly need here is to
educate ppl on how to use it safely.

-- Nima
0XC009DB191C92A77B | mrphs - https://anarchy.io

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall