On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 02:11:26AM -0500, col...@averysmallbird.com wrote 3.4K
bytes in 0 lines about:
: download started out reasonably fast, after a few seconds it seems probably
: that my connection was throttled down. Whereas without Tor, my throughput
: averaged 84.81 Kbps, with it is currently 14.66 Kbps and rapidly dropping.
: If anyone doubts that Tor's overhead is that high, at some point I could
: keep tearing down connections and narrow the likelihood of a poorly
: performing bridge. However, factually, Tor is slow.

Thanks for the sample data Collin. Is this throttling true for bridged
tor connections and the pluggable transports bundle?

Another test is if this throttling is true for all encryption-based
proxy/vpns or just some.

--
Andrew
pgp 0x6B4D6475