P.S. I would rather keep the tone of this conversation civil, and I recognize
that in matching what I felt was your tone (in the previous email) it does not
help accomplish that, so, sorry for that.

From my POV, this is where the upset comes from: somebody asks for a TrueCrypt
alternative and I reply with one that I've been pouring my heart into since
2008. I think I'm doing a good thing, being on topic, sharing useful info
(albeit in a way that counts as self-promotion, but nobody else mentioned our
software and we do not spend money on advertising). Then said software and
developers of it are attacked by someone who didn't take the time to even
understand what it does.

That got to me. I will try to not let it, but I ask for your help in doing so.
If you could please keep the scope of your deniability critiques to the
deniability of the software you are critiquing, it would be appreciated, and it
would help keep the tone of this conversation more civil.

Thank you,
Greg

--
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with
the NSA.