We have placed this thread under moderation, as it is now violating
guideline #3:

"3. To maintain civil discourse, we have a zero-tolerance policy for
anyone who posts ad hominems, or otherwise inflammatory, extraneous,
or off-topic messages."

You are welcome to continue other substantive discussions.

Best,

Yosem
One of the list moderators