I also have an example of the same problem with negligence in FB account
blocking policy. One of the technical activists who supported civil
society in Ukraine and help them with cyber defence get blocked by FB by
reason of providing ID for unblock. It is obvious that it was happend by
some outside "claim" from "well-wishers", but it is absolutely
impossible to contact FB directly with explanations and he is completely
rule out sending them any of his IDs, becouse it is a question of his
personal safety. Very pity situation when many people suffer from
burocracy of others.