Hi All,

A friend and I have been working on (yet another) anti-censorship tool and
we are getting ready to release it. The tool is kind of like a BBS, but the
interesting thing about it is that all public statements made through it
are stored in a block chain. This is in contrast to a traditional
microblogging service where the site's operator has control over a user's
content. In our case, we use Bitcoin's block chain.

I am soliciting questions, comments, and concerns about the design before
we try to get anyone to use the tool seriously. You can read more about the
design, how we plan to scale it, and some attacks we foresee in our paper
[1]. Feel free to checkout the software [2] and the rest of our material
online [3]. None of it is really finished, but we welcome all criticism.

  Nick

[1] https://getombuds.org/research/
[2] https://github.com/soapboxsys/OmbudsCore
[3] https://relay.getombuds.org