Hi Nick. I'll throw out some questions:
- The Bitcoin blockchain is 40GB and growing at about 4GB a month.
Will end users have to download that much data to their clients? Or
will people be able to download a partial chain? If the latter, will
this have to rely on trusted intermediaries?

- If an entity has enough control over a network to censor, can they
split the network and control their own fork of the chain? What
happens if an entity decides to restrict access to the blockchain?
Section 5.3 on "Potemkin networks" touches on this. The only answer
given is that a peer will have to somehow pull down data from the
trunk of the blockchain.

- Users of Omsbud will have distinctive traffic patterns. Do you need
to assume enough Bitcoin adoption that using it won't be a red flag?