On 10/17/2016 10:58 AM, Moritz Bartl wrote:
> On 10/14/2016 07:33 PM, Joseph Lorenzo Hall wrote:
>>> What I'm looking for here are people - an organization or otherwise - that
>>> can help with retroactive help - help in closing down fake profiles, help in
>>> recovering accounts.
>> I don't know of an organization like that...
> I know of Access Now's Digital Security Helpline, but I've heard mixed
> things about it: https://www.accessnow.org/help/ I've come across other
> organizations that wanted to provide services like that too, but nothing
> else in particular comes to mind.
Thanks for suggesting Access Now's Digital Security Helpline. We
followed up with the original poster and were able to address some of
the emerging concerns.

> Moritz

Daniel Bedoya
Incident Response Manager
Access Now Costa Rica| accessnow.org <https://accessnow.org>
GPG Fingerprint: FB90 1AAC 83F1 8F0A 490C 6F88 E87B D34D C21F A059

Get your tickets for RightsCon Brussels
<https://www.rightscon.org/#tickets>, March 29-31, 2017
Subscribe to the Access Now Express, our weekly newsletter on digital
rights <https://www.accessnow.org/campaign/#sign-up>
list guidelines will get you moderated: