Hi

There will be a live transmission of this workshop? I am really
interested in participate but I am not able to attend to the event (I am
in Costa Rica).

Please let me know if there will be an online streaming session of this
workshop, it sound quite interesting.

Thanks and regards,

Diana

--
Diana Fernández Sánchez
Security Incident Handler

* *Get* your tickets for RightsCon Brussels
<https://www.rightscon.org/#tickets>, March 29-31, 2017

* *Protect* digital rights around the world? Support Access Now with a
donation today.
<https://donate.accessnow.org/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=1921&ea.campaign.id=43986>